[2008-2013] Top 1 Atlantica Store Usfine.com Open 24/7

Rock bottom price, Safety ensure, Professional skill,Join Now!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fighting Atlantica online's Boss Guide

Do you want to kill bosses in Atlantica online? Learn the following Fighting Boss Guide: Hope it can help you when you fight..


1st Boss "Dark Fairy" in Forest of Fairies for lv 1~12 ; I killed it at lv10


1) Very Easy Fight

2) There are monsters that keep revive others. Kill them first.

3) Focuse on 1 raw and freezed Boss's line, and kill the rest of monsters.

4) If you going for all Archer, just focus on Boss.

5) If you use scroll called Dark Magic Scroll twice, the monster get wiped out.




2nd Boss "Western Witch" in China Dungeon for lv13~21; I killed it at lv18


1) Very Easy Fight

2) Boss uses skill Heal.

3) Easy fight if you kill the Archers first.




3rd Boss "Dragon" in under sea castle for lv22~28; I killed it at lv24


1) Easy~Tough Fight

2) Boss uses strong wide range skill.

3) I started as using Silence Scroll. Main attacks with Swordman because these

monsters are weak against Fire element.




4th Boss "Naga Queen" in India Dungeon for lv29~36; I killed it at lv34


1) Easy~Tough Fight

2) Another Monster in Boss's Room. It can interupt during battle, or begins as Boss's

Party member. The fight gets difficult with 1vs2. Make sure attack the Boss when the

Monster is far away.

3) Another option is start the battle and use a scroll called Summon monster Scroll. As

long as it activate before the monster join Boss, it will join your party. The fight will be

easy after then.




5th Boss "Spider King" in Nest of Insects for lv37~43; I killed it at lv38


1) Easy~Tough Fight

2) Another Monster in Boss's Room. It can interupt during battle, or begins as Boss's

Party member. The fight gets difficult with 1vs2. Make sure attack the Boss when the

Monster is far away.

3) Another option is start the battle and use a scroll called Summon monster Scroll. As

long as it activate before the monster join Boss, it will join your party. The fight will be

easy after then.




6th Boss "Naraka" in Mohenjodaro's Grave for lv44~51; I killed it at lv43


1) Easy~Tough Fight

2) I let 3 Gunners to clear the middle raw, and then freezed 1st and 3rd line with Biking

and my Freeze skill.

3) I let Female Shaman cast Berserk on 2nd line for 3 Gunners.

4) Biking and I kept using Freeze on 1st and 3rd line.

5) Every monsters got wiped out by 3 Gunners at 5th turn.




7th Bosses "Elizabeth" and "Dracula" in Dracula's Castle for lv52~58; I killed them at lv52


"Elizabeth"; I killed her at 2nd try


1) Easy~Tough Fight

2) Remember: Do not use skill on "Elizabeth" because she get heal from it. Biking's

Freeze is OK as long as you use it for stun.

3) I used same strategy as 6th Boss "Naraka"

4) I also used Silence Scroll just in case.




"Dracula"; I killed him at 3rd try


1) Incredibly Tough: You just want to be lucky to defeat this guy.

2) There are monsters that keep revive each other. Make sure to kill them first.

3) I used same strategy as 6th Boss "Naraka". Left raw 1st line Biking and 2nd line Gunner

got killed instantly. Rest of 1st line two Sword man barely alived with Female Shaman's

Heal.

4) Your choice of using Female Shaman's Beserk or not, but fucus on middle raw.

5) Only 1 Sword Man, 1 Gunner, 1 Female Shaman, 1 Monk, and I were alived after defeat the Boss "Dracula".




8th Boss "Minotaurus King" in Creta Maze for lv 59~64; I killed it at lv59 after 3rd try


1) Incredibly Tough: It uses Incredibly Strong Attack. Immune to Biking's Freeze skill.

2) You just need to be lucky. Praise to god for Boss won't use skill in 2nd or 3rd turn.

3) In my case, I used Beserk on 3 Gunners. They wiped out the monsters but they also got wiped out by the Boss.

4) Start from 1st line Biking, rest of 1st line member got wiped out, too.

5) I barely defeat this guy and only 1 Female Shaman, 1 Monk and I survived.

* I did not used any scroll on this fight, it would've been easier if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment